Pre-book your visit!
Ticket to Ride
This is included:
- Admission - admission to Stockholm´s greatest amusement park!
- Free rides - unlimited rides in all our 29 attractions
- 2 Jetpass - slide ahead the queue to some of our most popular rides
- NOTE! This year you must pre-book your visit. This will result in less congestion and shorter queues
This year you must pre-book your visit, as we want to limit the number of people in the park at the same time. You choose whether you want to visit the park in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Morning: 9.30 AM - 3 PM
- Afternoon: 4 PM - 10 PM
How to book your visit with Ticket to Ride:
- Choose in the calendar which day you want to visit us
- Choose whether you want to visit us in the morning or in the afternoon and how many children's and adult's tickets you want to buy
- Book tickets for children 0-2 years too - they have free admission but must still pre-book
- Choose a time for entrance to reduce congestion
- Book 2 rides to some of our most popular attractions and avoid queues with the new Jetpass!
Important information about the coronavirus:
That you feel secure is our top priority, therefore we adapt our entire operations to the government´s and the Public Health Agency´s prevailing guidelines and recommendations. Read more about opening up responsibly here.